3/05/09 - Children's Room - Part Two

After attending a special training last fall and completing an exercise, we realized our children would look at the wonderful murals on the bedroom wall but not see anyone that looked like them. Mike made some changes in what he had already painted as well as these additions:

Ruth, Naomi, and Boaz (Amy's favorite story in the Old Testament)



Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16




David and Goliath


You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the LORD Almighty. I Samuel 17:45
Daniel and the Lion's Den
And when Daniel was lifted from the den, no wound was found on him, because he had trusted in his God. Daniel 6:23
Overview of Wall 3
Mike will soon start sketching Jesus and two children, the last of the murals!

2 comments:

Melissa Juvinall said...

These are amazing. I just looked over the past few posts containing artwork. What a precious gift for your children!
Melissa Juvinall (ET YG)

Erica said...

Two words - absolutely amazing! Wow, what talent God has blessed you with. Your children will be so excited!

Erica R. (ET YG)