The Blue Crate Update

During our paper chase process, I posted about the blue crate, the place we kept and organized all out paperwork: http://godsplanaformikeandamy.blogspot.com/2009/03/31809-blue-crate.html
Since we have been DTE [Date to Ethiopia - the day all our paperwork, (except for the copy we kept and the copy America World, our international agency, kept) was sent to Ethiopia] the crate has found a new home - the floor of my closet. And as you can tell, I have been putting anything into the files but rather just setting it on top! Ahhhhh, not having to worry about paperwork!


1 comment:

Pizzamoma said...

Mike and Amy,
We too have a crate in my closet, or should I say we have a crate and then spill-over onto the floor.
We're adopting a two year old boy from Ethiopia and we go to court tomorrow. We are praying that God sees it in His plan for us to pass on our first try, but who knows.
I just came across your blog and really like it so I thought I'd leave a note.
We live in Dubuque, Iowa on the Mississippi river border of Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa. Our oldest daughter works in Chicago and we're going to Madison, WI for a wedding this weekend so I consider us somewhat close to you.
Take care,
Deb