8/29/11 - Ryan's First Day Back at Preschool

Ryan was excited and ready to start back to preschool this Monday. He is in our district's preschool program and has the same teacher as last year.

New outfit for the first day back:
And not to be outdone by his brother, also a "posing" picture:

Coming out the front door:

Waiting for two school buses:

Here comes Ryan's bus!

We have the same bus drivers again this year - yeah!

And though it's hard to see, there's a little face looking out through the window at me saying good bye!

I thank You Lord that Ryan has the opportunity to be in this preschool program again this year and I praise You for the wonderful staff who will work with him. I ask that you would grow his confidence, his ability to understand, call up, and use this crazy English language, and his smile (if that's possible!). I thank You that Your plans for him are also for good, to prosper him and not to harm him. I thank You that You will never leave or forsake him. Watch over him and keep him and his happy soul in the palm of Your hand.

No comments: