10/25 - It's here!

I wasn't going to begin stalking the mailbox until tomorrow ... but then I had this feeling - wouldn't it be great if our I171-H form arrived today, but there's no way, it's so early after fingerprinting, not even two weeks, but wouldn't it be great! but totally unrealistic to think but still, where it the mail truck!!?  (And yes, that huge run on sentence did run through my head this afternoon.)

So when the mail finally came, what should be there - our federal approval form, the I171-H!!   This is the piece of paper we need in order to receive a referral from our agency!!  WOW!!!

So even though our adoption agency's office was closed, I called and left a message ... now we'll see.  The African stork could be landing at our house again very soon!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! That is so exciting! We just got our fingerprints on Wed. I was literally JUST wondering how long it'd be until we got our I-171 and logged on to see this! I know you can't always count on timing in adoption, but I'm super excited for you!