Three Years Ago Today

"This is your referral call."

Oh, how lovely those words sounded three years ago today!!  I got the call at work and because Mike was working third shift at the time and didn't hear the phone ring, I came home from work to wake him up so we could call our agency back and hear who our children were!! It was the longest drive home ever - and all i kept thinking was I need to not speed and get a speeding ticket because that will just get me home later.

Three years ago today we saw the first pictures of our boys:




John was so sick at the time and look at that smile on Ryan's face - doesn't it just say, "Look out! Here I come!"

And our world changed, so much for the better.


1 comment:

KLT said...

This post makes me smile! Praise God for his good plans. (And may your journey to #3 be full of grace at every crazy turn!!!!) Blessings!