We are here!!!

We and our luggage made it to Ethiopia no problems!! And the plane ride wasn't any where near as hard as I thought it was going to be (thanks Tylenol PM). There was another America World family on our plane so we were able to brave the airport in Addis together (there was one point when we weren't sure quite where to go so it was a bit stressful) but we all made it to the Yebsabi Guest House about 10:30pm Sunday night. Our room is great: bedroom, bathroom, sitting area, and kitchen.

In about 45 minutes we leave for our paperwork party then lunch and THEN WE MEET THE BOYS!!!!!!! Mike slept okay last night but I woke up about 2:30am and couldn't go back to sleep. So I had a great time praying and sharing all my excitement and fears and worries with God and then thinking about the boys and singing through all the children's songs I knew.

I'll try and post again tonight. Don't know if I'll be able to do a picture but I'll try!

Thanks for all your prayers for safe travels!! Keep praying for the boys and their transition and all our health and travel group!

No comments: