Adoption on Hold

We received some very disappointing news from our social worker today. At this time we are not able to proceed with the adoption. The state of Illinois will not approve us because we do not make enough income.

I will be beginning a part time job in a few weeks and her advice is to wait a year so that we are able to prove a greater income.

Please pray for us. This is a setback I never saw coming and we are all disappointed. Please pray for help believing that in ALL THINGS God works good for those who love Him.

2 comments:

KLT said...

Praying for you as you navigate this hard road, that he will add his mercy in the midst of this added affliction.

Doug and Danielle said...

Thank you for this. Leaving our kids was the hardest thing I have ever done. Both were sobbing and I am having such hard time trusting in His perfect time for them to be home. I know with all my heart I must trust, but the flesh wants in now.
Love you sweet friend and praying for your family. I know God will not be late.
Danielle