01/21/10 - Surprises from My Coworkers

We had our monthly staff meeting tonight at work and as we were beginning the meeting it was announced we were celebrating me and the adoption! Out came two big boxes:

And a cake (and I didn't even notice the guy at Target had spelled the word congratulations wrong until it was pointed out to me - hee! hee!)

For those of you who know me well, you'll know there is rarely times when I am speechless - tonight was one of them. I was totally surprise and totally blessed.

I brought one on the gifts home for Mike to open.

Now whenever I put my babies in the car and strap them in, I will be reminded of all my dear friends at work who have shared this journey with me and cheered me on, many from the beginning!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

We love you!!!!! Glad they fit in your car! It was a shocked to see you speechless LOL