1/13/10 - WE HAVE OUR TRAVEL DATES!!

We received the email today: we will be traveling to get the boys February 13-20!! We are beyond excited!!!!! We are so close!!! We are going to get them soon!!!

And it is all so God. A week ago I would have been devastated to not be going in the next travel group on January 29th (which in when we thought we would be going). But throughout this past week, God has put such a peace on my heart. I thought on what was real and true - I know who my boys are and they are coming home and God's plans are good and they will not arrive one day late!! Just this week I began to pray and ask God to give us His travel dates, the dates He has known for always, and (selfishly) the dates that would stress me out the least!! And He has answered my prayers!!!

Please join us in praising Him for the good and perfect gifts of John and Ryan!! 31 days until we leave, 33 days until me meet them, and 34 days until they are with us forever and for always!!!

And we'd also take prayer for our new I171-H form to arrive - USCIS has had all the information for six weeks so we are hopeful that it will be in our hands soon! This is the form that approves our increase in age range.