1/27/10 - The Saga Continues

Mike spent time yesterday morning trying to get through to National Visa Center without any luck. I made it through at about 8:30pm but the computers were down! A very nice woman, who sounded disappointed that she couldn't help me, advised calling back in a few hours. I got through again at about 10:30pm and was told there was not a supervisor available to check if our updated information was on file and no I couldn't be put on hold but to try back in about 10 minutes or tomorrow. Needless to say, I tried back right away as it was taking anywhere from 5-15 minutes to get through. I did get through to a person again at 10:45pm and he said he had no new information for us but maybe the information would arrive tomorrow and to call back and talk to a supervisor then. He was not very compassionate! So Mike tried again this morning and was not able to get through.

So we called the big guns again - senator Dick Durbin's and Representative Melissa Bean's office.

I am so ready for this saga to be done!!! Please pray that we focus on how BIG God is and not how annoying this issue is!

No comments: