6/18/10 - First Sprinkler Park Visit!

Today was one of the first nice days since the sprinkler park opened on Memorial Day, so we packed a lunch, got our swim suits on, and headed out for a new adventure this morning!

This is my favorite picture because Ryan was squealing with delight as he ran through the water!
Can you find John standing underneath the falling water!?
The boys loved running through this part of the park and John came and got me shortly after arriving saying it was my turn!
They had seen these giant squirt guns on the picture of the sprinkler park I showed them on the computer yesterday. John spent all yesterday afternoon and this morning saying how he was going to squirt people!
On the way to the car:

It was a great time and the boys took a fantastic nap!
The boys in action:

2 comments:

Vanderpool days said...

You have a beautiful family and beautiful story, we can't wait to join your ranks! I "borrowed" your list for my blog, thanks :)

KLT said...

Andrew and Jadon's first visit to the water pad was just a couple weeks ago. Aren't those squeals of delight just joy for your soul?